Radio Noon Quebec with Shawn Apel - Feb. 23, 2022: Russia-Ukraine

окремий форум для всіх тем пов'язаних з Україною.
Відповісти
grubdunkman
Подякували: 3 рази

Radio Noon Quebec with Shawn Apel - Feb. 23, 2022: Russia-Ukraine

Повідомлення grubdunkman »

На запрошення Alex Diamantopulo взяв участь в радіошоу CBC, за домовленістю з Алексом публікую лінк на запис та транскрипт того що я розказував. Слава Україні! Павло Забігайло

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1- ... p/15896813

I would like to thank you for the support that Ukraine has from Canada as of today and ask a question can Canada continue the support, implement even more sanctions. Lots needs to be done to try to stop the aggressor, the enemy of our state, of Ukraine.

What should Canada do?
First russian attack started 8 years ago in 2014. We started to address Canadian government at that stage. Russian businesses that have money on Canadian accounts, businesses that are owned by russians who are the supporters of putin. Those accounts can be targeted and freezed. There is no way Russian president’s supporters, who are enemies of democracy in the world can feel safe, keep money and operate their businesses from Canada. I think that’s something that can be done.

What is your sense what Russia wants out of this conflict?
I think it’s more of a question of what putin personally wants to be done. Him and his gang. He wants to question the value of democracy in the world. He doesn’t want democracy to succeed, he wants dictatorships to be strong and democratic states to fail. He was a KGB agent when USSR was still there and he was on his mission in East Germany. It was his personal tragedy when USSR collapsed and ever since then he’s trying to do anything possible to take the situation under control. To make dictatorships strong all over the world, being it russia, Belarus, North Korea, Venezuela, etc. He tries to expend his influence to other countries.
Відповісти

Повернутись до “Україна”